4 bedroom Maisonette in Pefkochori RE0327 Rent-Townhouse

Kategorien
Rent-Townhouse
Region
Chalkidiki-Kassandra
Entfernung vom Meer
500 m.
Koordinaten
Länge: 23.6245
Breite: 39.983
Photo gallery - 4 bedroom Maisonette in Pefkochori RE0327 Rent-Townhouse 4 bedroom Maisonette  in Pefkochori  RE0327
Dienstleistungen
  • Parking
  • Barbeque
  • Boiler
  • Möbel
  • Kamin
  • A/C
  • Kettle
  • Fan
  • W-lan
  • Bügeleisen
  • Bügelbrett
  • Kaffeemaschine
  • Waschmaschine
Bedingungen

30 days prior to arrival = charge of 20% of the total. From 29 to 14 days before arrival = charge of 40% of the total. From 13 to 7 days prior to arrival = charge 60% of the total. From 6 to 1 days prior to arrival or no-show = 100% charge of the total amount



Check in : 14:00
Check out : 12:00
Zimmerbeschreibung