4 bedroom Villa in Gennadi RE0485 Rent-Villa

Kategorien
Rent-Villa
Region
Rhodes Region
Entfernung vom Meer
100 m.
Koordinaten
Länge: 27.9048
Breite: 35.9867
Photo gallery - 4 bedroom Villa in Gennadi RE0485 Rent-Villa 4 bedroom Villa  in Gennadi  RE0485
Zusätzliche Informationen
  • Luxuriös
Dienstleistungen
  • Schwimmbad
  • Parking
  • Garden
  • Barbeque
  • Alarm
  • Boiler
  • Möbel
  • Бронированные двери
  • A/C
  • Lagerhaus
  • Satellite TV
  • Kettle
  • Fan
  • W-lan
  • Bügeleisen
  • Bügelbrett
  • Kaffeemaschine
  • Bettwäsche, Handtücher
  • Schampoo
  • Waschmaschine
  • Микроволновая печь
  • Kleiderbügel
  • FEUERLÖSCHER
  • Erste-Hilfe-VERBANDSKASTEN
  • Clothes-horse
  • Toaster
  • Juicer
  • Blender, mixer
  • Духовка
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Вытяжка
  • Обеденная зона на открытом воздухе
  • Веранды и балконы с мебелью
  • Москитные сетки)
  • Пляжные стулья/шезлонги, зонт
Suitable for
  • - For family holidays
Bedingungen

From 75-61 days before arrival, 25% charge of the total amount From 60-31 days before arrival, 50% charge of the total amount From 30-16 days before arrival, 75% charge of the total amount From 15 days before arrival, 100% charge of the total amount.



Check in : 14.00-16.00
Check out : 10.00-11.00