Just like the majority of large companies, Mouzenidis Travel uses alphanumeric recognition files, so-called cookies. Session cookies are only used to recognize you entering our website, so you are not asked to enter your personal details again. This information is deleted as soon as you leave the website. Mouzenidis Travel.com, as well as all of its sub-pages uses session cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are bits of information, in a form of a tiny text, usually consisting of letters and numbers, are stored in the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox,etc), helping us to operate our website more efficiently. Cookies in no way damage the users’ computers or the files that are stored on them. The information that is stored in cookies, is used for identification purposes. This allows us to operate our website in an efficient way, the service we offer and to monitor the behavior of the visitors. Mouzenidis Travel.come uses three different types of cookies indicated below:
- Preference Cookies: these cookies “memorize” your preferences while you are browsing through our website
- Advertising Cookies: with ad cookies, we aim at showing you ads relevant to your interests, so as not to bother you with spam.
- Analytics Cookies: give us an opportunity to evaluate the effectiveness of various features on our website, in order to constantly improve the user experience we offer.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may display ads of Elllinair on other websites.
- You can set up your browser, to be notified each time before a cookie is taken, so you can decide whether you want to accept or decline it. In this case, kindly note, that you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features it offers.
- Mouzenidis Travel may use Google Analytics features, in order to display ads (e.g. remarketing, Google Display Network reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration and demographic data and interests reports).
- Mouzenidis Travel complies with the ads policy, based on Goolge AdWords interest (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465) and restrictions on sensitive categories (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465#sensitive)
- Use remarketing with Google Analytics, for online advertising.
- Mouzenidis Travel and third-party vendors, including Google, use the original manufacturer’s cookies together (such as Google Analytics cookies) with third-party cookie (such as DoubleClick cookies), for updating, optimizing and displaying ads, according to the previous website visits of some of its users.
- Mouzenidis Travel and third-party vendors, including Google, use the original manufacturer’s cookies together (such as Google Analytics cookies) with third-party cookie (such as DoubleClick cookies), to run reports regarding the Mouzenidis Travel’s ad impressions, other uses of marketing services and interactions with these ad impressions and marketing services, based on the visits on the Mouzenidis Travel.com website.
- Mouzenidis Travel may use the data from interest-based advertising by Google or third-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests), with Google Analytics.
Under no circumstance will we reveal your personal information.