Would you like to visit a genuine Greek celebration and find out the Greek way of having fun?
Then the New Year is the ideal time for your trip to Greece!
On December 31 Mouzenidis Travel invites you to celebrate"My Big Fat Greek New Year" in Athens.
Venue: Banquet Hall at the luxurious five-star Royal Olympic Hotel with panoramic views of the three major Athenian attractions: the Acropolis, National Park, white marble columns of the Temple of Zeus and legendary Lycabettus Hill in the background.
The hall is located in the heart of Athens, making it easy for guests to visit concerts and festive celebrations on the main squares in the city center.
What is MY BIG GREEK NEW YEAR in Athens?
- Fun and cheerful Greek feast for dreamers and travelers;
- Atmosphere of warmth and joy of life that unites all guests in one big Greek family;
- Music program with the best Greek and foreign melodies and songs performed live by an ensemble and singers of Athens;
- Fabulous Greek circle dancing “Syrtaki”;
- Delicious menu from the eminent chef of the hotel and unlimited fragrant Greek wines;
- Good portion of Greek anti-crisis jokes by charismatic showmen and dances until dawn;
- New Year lottery of the one week vacationnext summer at the best Greek resorts;
- Separate hall for children with the exciting animation program "Around Greece in one night";
- New Year's spectacular fireworks right above the Acropolis;
Make yourself the best New Year's gift - give yourself Greece!
Hurry up to book your "Big Greek New Year" at Royal Olympic Hotel 5 * in the center of Athens.
New Year's program starts at 22:00.
90 EUR - for adults 50 EUR - for children from 2 to 12 years.
Children under 2 years - free when accompanied by parents and without a seat at the table
For all guests staying at hotels in Athens, group transfer to the venue on comfortable buses - free of charge. Transfer Individual transfer, as well as transfer from the hotels located outside Athens – on request; extra charge.
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
Traditional Greek cheese Feta “saganaki” fried with honey and raisins dressing
Sauteed sea bream with olives, red pepper and fresh onions
Green salad with walnuts, pomegranate seeds, balsamic sauce with honey and herbs
Roasted lamb shank, with a side dish of new potatoes seasoned with rosemary
Greek orange pie with the ball of Mastic Ice cream served with fresh brewed coffee or tea
- Champagne (for the New Year’s countdown)
- Wine (red, white)
- Coffee or tea
- Soft drinks: Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite
- Fruit juices
- Mineral water
- Unlimited drinks
- Chicken nuggets
- Crispy potato balls
- Cheese balls
- Slices of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers
- Variety of favorite sweets in cups
- Soft drinks: Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite; mineral water, fruit juices