The fans of sea journeys are offered to rent a sailer or a motor yacht and, in the company of a skipper, to make an exciting sea journey around the Mediterranean Sea.
Numerous big and small islands, colorful bays, traditional fishermen’s villages, sand beaches, Byzantine churches, archaeological monuments will leave unforgettable impressions in your memory.
How to choose a yacht?
There are different types of yachts:
- Motor yacht (a yacht with a motor)
- Motor sailer (a yacht with a motor and sails)
- Sailer (uses sails to move but there is also a small motor used for entering a port)
In order to rent a yacht, a potential client has to provide information on the number of persons participating, if there are any children, on the exact period of the stay, and on the preferred catering arrangements. Only after that, the company will be in a position to inform the client of the assortment of appropriate yachts and provide all the other relevant information.
You will be offered different types of yachts: luxury yachts, yachts for recreation and sportive yachts. You can take on board a steward or a cook, or you could manage the household yourself. The cook could prepare dishes from your personalized menu. Each yacht has a first aid kit. Apart from that, the crew is trained to provide first medical assistance.
Where a yacht can be rented?
A yacht can be rented in both Athens and Thessaloniki. For that, all you need to do is to address a representative of the company, or to call the central office of the company in , at +30 2310 591491, 591400, e-mail vip@mouzenidisgr.
How much a yacht will cost?
You will be told the cost of the yacht with the crew per day.
The following items are added to the cost:
- Fuel (the approximate rates of consumption are as follows: for a sailer - €100-150 per week; for a motor yacht, at a speed of 20 knots, the fuel consumption will constitute 70 liters per hour).
- Meals (full board or half-board).
- Cleaning of the yacht (sometimes is included in the cost of the rent).
A guarantee deposit is required. The remaining sum has to be paid 15 days before the start of the cruise.
The company offers a route and tentatively calculates all the expenses, including fuel consumption. At the end of the cruise, precise calculation is made and the outstanding amount is settled.
Reservation cancellation conditions:
- If the reservation is cancelled more than 30 days before the start of the cruise, all the advance payments are returned in full.
- If the reservation is cancelled more than 15 days before the start of the cruise, 50% of the cost of the cruise is kept by the company.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 7 days before the start of the cruise, the full cost of the cruise is kept by the company.
What alternative programs can be chosen?
MOUZENIDIS TRAVEL is happy to offer you renting of yachts around the whole of Greece. There are ready, well-planned programs specifically for you. Nevertheless, if you wish, they can be changed based on the duration of the trip and after a consultation with the captain. Another option could be that you reserve the yacht for any period of time having preliminarily coordinated with us the desired program.