The first coastline, vast territory, a private sandy beach, a beautiful promenade with palm trees, landscapes surrounded by greenery, a clear sea. Spacious comfortable rooms, a restaurant, bars, sports, services for children, entertainment evenings for adults.
Free Wi-Fi is available on the beach.
High-speed Wi-Fi internet on site.
Total 66 rooms: Double Economy (~ 20 sq.m), Double Rooms SV / GV (~ 25 sq.m), Doubles Deluxe (~ 25 sq.m), Family BunkBed SV / GV (~ 25 sq.m), Family Rooms SV / GV (~ 35 sq. M.), Junior Suites SV (~ 35 sq. M.).
Room amenities: air conditioning, refrigerator, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi Internet, satellite TV (Russian channels), bathroom (shower), safe (free), hairdryer, balcony / terrace. Iron and ironing board (on request).
Double Economy (~ 20 sq.m) Ground floor, double bed.
Double Room GV / SV Double bed and single bed.
Double Deluxe Refined design and luxurious interior. Double bed and single bed.
Family BunkBed GV / SV Double bed and bunk bed.
Family Room GV / SV Separate bedroom with a double bed, second room with 2 single beds.
Junior Suite SV Open plan, double bed and 2 single beds.
Type of extra bed - folding.
Daily cleaning service, linen change - 2 times a week.
The list of services provided to hotel guests according to the "All Inclusive" system 2020
According to the hotel protocol - 2020.
Please keep a safe distance with guests and hotel staff (minimum 1.5 meters). The maximum number of people in a group is 6.
The graphs below are indicative and subject to change.
• Buffet breakfast, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Lunch buffet, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Buffet style dinner, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Weekly theme nights (such as Italian night or Greek evening)
• Snacks from 15:00 to 18:00
• Vegetarian and diabetic menus (on request)
Buffet will be supported. Additional safety measures will be provided that must be observed by both guests and employees. Breakfast and dinner will be regulated due to the limited capacity of the restaurants. Hand disinfection will be required upon entry.
Drinks - Main Bar, Poolside Bar
• Unlimited consumption of various varieties of coffee, tea, soft drinks, milk, chocolate, juices, sparkling water
• A variety of local drinks: ouzo, brandy, barrel wine, draft beer
Please note that the maximum number of people in a group is 6. Self-service is allowed subject to a safe distance, and only in the main bar customers can sit at the bar. Any consumption of drinks at the pool bar is just at the table.
RESTAURANT - draft beer, wine from a barrel, water, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea
IN THE ROOMS: coffee and tea
ON THE BEACH:
• Sun loungers and umbrellas, • beach towels (with deposit)
Please note that sun loungers and umbrellas are subject to availability. A safe distance must be maintained.
Other services: Wi-Fi internet access, free in-room safe.
• All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are intended solely for the personal consumption of the guest.
• No refunds for skipped meals
• The benefits of the package cannot be transferred to another guest.
• For any damage caused to hotel equipment, a fee will be charged from the guest (s).
• The hotel cannot be held responsible for facilities, services and amenities that cannot be used due to weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control.
• You can consume unlimited drinks at restaurants and bars, but you are not allowed to take them from the place where they are served.
How it works:
• All guests receive wristbands upon arrival (blue for adults; yellow for children under 18 years old - alcohol is not permitted by law).
• The All Inclusive system is available in the restaurant and the main bar until 23:00. After 23.00, a fee will be charged according to the price lists.
• The benefits of the All Inclusive package can be used from 16:00 on the day of arrival until 11:00 on the day of departure from the hotel.
• Everything else is not included in the free services.
! The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior notice.
! The following services are not provided: animation program, sports, gym, live performances, animation shows, a mini club and a playground.
Sithonia Peninsula, 5km from the village. Pyrgadikya, 10 km from the village. Agios Nikolaos, 40 km from Neos Marmaras, 17 km from Nikiti, 84 km from Macedonia Airport Thessaloniki, 100 km from Thessaloniki. The total area of 20.000 sq.m., 8 two-story buildings.
We care for you
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. That is why we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures which are being continuously reviewed according to the most recent epidemiological data and in keeping with current Health Protocols according to Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
Here is the protocol that we apply in our hotels:
• Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
• Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
• Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
• Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing near the front entrance and public areas.
• Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
• All areas in the room are disinfected such as TV/ Air Condition Remote control.
• Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
• Provide an express check-in (16:00) and check-out (11:00) process to minimize contact with team members.
• Offer cash-free methods of payment.
• Space tables apart in restaurants and bars to provide physical distancing.
• Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
• Minibars will remain in rooms empty and unlock. Guests can use it only as a fridge if necessary.
• Assure that our pools are regularly tested with controlled access to customers
• Team members are well trained at health protocol procedures for safety and protection measures.
• Administer temperature checks for team members and suppliers, when legally permitted or required.
• Provide team members with personal protective equipment.
• 24/7 Doctor available
General Services that are not available until further notice:
• Grekoleto, Animation program, sports, gym, live stage performances, animation shows, Mini club and playground
• Mini Bar
• Late finger food served at Bars
• A’ la carte restaurant and Beach Bar
• Daily cleaning of occupied rooms
• The buffets will be maintained. Additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees. Breakfast, lunch & dinner operating hours will be extended due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. The hands’ disinfection will be mandatory upon entry and exit.
• Bars and Restaurants: the maximum allowed number of group persons at a table is 6. Safety distance must be respected.
New check in time: 16:00
New check out time: 11:00
The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior warning.
One of our main priorities always, but especially in 2020, is the health and safety of our guests, employees and partners.
Therefore, we have introduced measures that will allow you to organize a vacation in accordance with current safety requirements.
Below is the protocol that we apply in our hotels:
• Observing social distance throughout the hotel
• Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all rooms, especially places with a high frequency of contact
• Improved air circulation and purification system
• Placement of alcohol-based disinfectants available to all hotel guests in all public areas
• Placement of personal hand and mask disinfectants in each room
• Disinfection of keys and cards from numbers before issuing at registration
• Disinfection of remote controls from equipment in the room, as well as storing them in disposable packages
• Laundry is carried out at maximum temperature for additional cleaning and disinfection
• The check-out procedure is completed in a quick way to minimize contact
• It is recommended to pay by credit cards.
• Food in restaurants will be served including portioned and individually wrapped
• There is an increased distance between tables in restaurants and bars
• Strict food and drink safety procedures
• Mini-bars in rooms will be blocked
• Constant samples of water quality in pools with controlled access for vacationers
• Hotel staff take additional courses to maintain the above additional precautions
• Conducting temperature measurements for employees when permitted by law or required
• Providing employees with personal protective equipment.