Convenient location, cozy area, pool, internet, restaurant, professional service.
The picturesque resort town of Chanoti, where the hotel is located, is famous for its magnificent sandy beaches, many shops, cafes and bars.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access in public areas and in rooms.
Total 140 rooms: Singles Standard & Double Rooms Standard (~ 18 sq.m), Double Rooms (~ 20-22 sq.m), Triple Rooms (~ 25 sq.m), Quadruple Rooms (~ 28 sq.m).
The rooms are partially updated.
Rooms amenities: air conditioning, satellite TV (Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh, etc.), flat-screen TV, direct dial telephone (in some rooms), free Wi-Fi internet, mini fridge, shower, hairdryer, bath set, dryer, balcony / terrace.
Single & Double Standard (~ 18 sq.m) Double bed.
Double Room (~ 20-22 sq.m) Double bed and chair-bed (only for a child under 12 years old).
Triple Room (~ 25 sq.m) Double bed and single bed.
Quadruple Room (~ 28 sq.m) Double bed and 2 single beds.
Daily cleaning service, linen change - 2 times a week.
Peninsula Kassandra, 500 m from the center of Hanoti, 90 km from the airport "Macedonia" Thessaloniki. Total hotel area is 3.000 sq.m.
We care for you
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. That is why we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures which are being continuously reviewed according to the most recent epidemiological data and in keeping with current Health Protocols according to Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
Here is the protocol that we apply in our hotels:
• Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
• Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
• Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
• Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing near the front entrance and public areas.
• Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
• All areas in the room are disinfected such as TV/ Air Condition Remote control.
• Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
• Provide an express check-in (16:00) and check-out (11:00) process to minimize contact with team members.
• Offer cash-free methods of payment.
• Space tables apart in restaurants and bars to provide physical distancing.
• Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
• Minibars will remain in rooms empty and unlock. Guests can use it only as a fridge if necessary.
• Assure that our pools are regularly tested with controlled access to customers
• Team members are well trained at health protocol procedures for safety and protection measures.
• Administer temperature checks for team members and suppliers, when legally permitted or required.
• Provide team members with personal protective equipment.
• 24/7 Doctor available
General Services that are not available until further notice:
• Grekoleto, Animation program, sports, gym, live stage performances, animation shows, Mini club and playground
• Mini Bar
• Late finger food served at Bars
• A’ la carte restaurant and Beach Bar
• Daily cleaning of occupied rooms
• The buffets will be maintained. Additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees. Breakfast, lunch & dinner operating hours will be extended due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. The hands’ disinfection will be mandatory upon entry and exit.
Bars and Restaurants: the maximum allowed number of group persons at a table is 6. Safety distance must be respected.
New check in time: 16:00
New check out time: 11:00
The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior warning.