Convenient location, cozy area, pool, internet, restaurant, professional service.
The picturesque resort town of Chanoti, where the hotel is located, is famous for its magnificent sandy beaches, many shops, cafes and bars.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access in public areas and in rooms.
Total 140 rooms: Singles Standard & Double Rooms Standard (~ 18 sq.m), Double Rooms (~ 20-22 sq.m), Triple Rooms (~ 25 sq.m), Quadruple Rooms (~ 28 sq.m).
The rooms are partially updated.
Rooms amenities: air conditioning, satellite TV (Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh, etc.), flat-screen TV, direct dial telephone (in some rooms), free Wi-Fi internet, mini fridge, shower, hairdryer, bath set, dryer, balcony / terrace.
Single & Double Standard (~ 18 sq.m) Double bed.
Double Room (~ 20-22 sq.m) Double bed and chair-bed (only for a child under 12 years old).
Triple Room (~ 25 sq.m) Double bed and single bed.
Quadruple Room (~ 28 sq.m) Double bed and 2 single beds.
Daily cleaning service, linen change - 2 times a week.
Welcome to the Bomo Hotels ! All Inclusive Package Bomo Olympic Kosmas Hotel & Villas (According to 2020 Hotel Protocol)
Here please find the detailed information on what is included in the package and how it works Please make sure to respect the safety distance with the customers and collaborators of the hotel (1,5 meters minimum). The maximum allowed number of persons per table is 6. The time tables are indicative, changes may apply.
• Breakfast 06:45 – 10:15 buffet style, International and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Lunch 12:30 – 15:00 buffet style, International and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Dinner 18:30 – 21:30 in buffet style, International and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Weekly theme nights (eg: Italian night or Greek evening)
• Vegetarian & diabetic menu (upon requests)
The buffets will be maintained. Additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees. Breakfast, lunch & dinner operating hours are extended due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. The hands’ disinfection will be mandatory upon entry and exit.
• Pool bar 09:00 – 00:00
• Unlimited consumption of filter coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices, soda water, water from 10:00 till 23:00
• A variety of local beverages: ouzo, wine from the barrel, draft beer from 12:00 till 23:00 (23:00 – 00:00 on charge)
Please note that maximum allowed number of persons in a group is 6. Self service is allowed keeping safety distance . Any consumption at Pool bar and must be done at the tables around.
AT THE RESTAURANT
• Draft beer, wine from the barrel, ouzo (offered during lunch and dinner), soft drinks, juices, filter coffee, tea & tap water
AT THE POOL
• Loungers and umbrellas at pool
Please note that loungers and umbrellas will be upon availability. Safety distance must be respected.
• Wireless Internet access
• Safe deposit available at the reception with extra cost
• All the beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) are strictly for the guest’s personal consumption
• No refund for missed meals shall be entertained
• The benefits of the package cannot be transferred to another guest.
• The use of hotel facilities/activities included is on the user's own risk and for any damages caused to the equipment(s) shall be charged from the guest(s).
• The hotel cannot be held responsible for the facilities, services and amenities that cannot be used due to weather conditions or due to circumstances beyond our control.
• You may consume unlimited quantity in restaurants and bars, but it is not allowed to take the provided items away from the place where are served.
How it works
• All guests receive upon arrival an armband (blue for the adults and yellow for children below 18 years old, alcohol is not permitted by law.)
• The system applies at restaurant and main bar until 23:00. After that time there is charge according our price lists.
• The benefits of All-inclusive package can be enjoyed from the arrival 16:00 until departure 11:00 from the hotel.
• Anything else not mentioned in the above, is not included at the free provided services.
• The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without warning.
Services not available: animation program, sports, gym, live stage performances, animation shows, Mini club and playground until further notice.
We wish you to enjoy at most your stay in our hotel!
We remain always at your disposal.
Peninsula Kassandra, 500 m from the center of Hanoti, 90 km from the airport "Macedonia" Thessaloniki. Total hotel area is 3.000 sq.m.
We care for you
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. That is why we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures which are being continuously reviewed according to the most recent epidemiological data and in keeping with current Health Protocols according to Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
Here is the protocol that we apply in our hotels:
• Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
• Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
• Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
• Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing near the front entrance and public areas.
• Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
• All areas in the room are disinfected such as TV/ Air Condition Remote control.
• Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
• Provide an express check-in (16:00) and check-out (11:00) process to minimize contact with team members.
• Offer cash-free methods of payment.
• Space tables apart in restaurants and bars to provide physical distancing.
• Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
• Minibars will remain in rooms empty and unlock. Guests can use it only as a fridge if necessary.
• Assure that our pools are regularly tested with controlled access to customers
• Team members are well trained at health protocol procedures for safety and protection measures.
• Administer temperature checks for team members and suppliers, when legally permitted or required.
• Provide team members with personal protective equipment.
• 24/7 Doctor available
General Services that are not available until further notice:
• Grekoleto, Animation program, sports, gym, live stage performances, animation shows, Mini club and playground
• Mini Bar
• Late finger food served at Bars
• A’ la carte restaurant and Beach Bar
• Daily cleaning of occupied rooms
• The buffets will be maintained. Additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees. Breakfast, lunch & dinner operating hours will be extended due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. The hands’ disinfection will be mandatory upon entry and exit.
Bars and Restaurants: the maximum allowed number of group persons at a table is 6. Safety distance must be respected.
New check in time: 16:00
New check out time: 11:00
The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior warning.