Direct access to the beach, vast beautiful territory, a choice of comfortable rooms, restaurants, bars, a kids club, conference services, shops, animation, sports, high-level service.
Free Wi-Fi internet is available at the beach.
New traditional Greek a la carte tavern, new Big Fish snack bar, new doors in the bathrooms in the central building, baby food, new Grekoleto kids club.
Total 264 rooms: Doubles Olympus View / Sea View / SSV (~ 19 sq.m), Double Bungalows Olympus View / Garden View (~ 19 sq.m), Family Rooms Sea View / Olympus View (~ 38 sq.m), Family Bungalows (~ 23 sq.m), Suites Sea View / Olympus View (~ 35-40 sq.m).
Rooms amenities: central air conditioning in summer (in the bungalow - personal), satellite TV (Russian channels), direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi Internet, minibar - juices, beer, bottled water (replenished daily), bathtub / shower, hairdryer, safe (free), coffee / tea making facilities, furnished balcony / terrace.
A bottle of wine upon arrival.
Double Room OV / SV / SSV Located in the central building, 2 single beds. Extra bed for 3rd person - folding.
Double Bungalow OV / GV Located on the second floor of the bungalow buildings, all services are standard rooms, a double bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed for 3rd person - folding.
Family Room SV / OV 2 double rooms with connecting door.
Family Bungalow Located on the ground floor. 2 single beds and a BunkBed.
Suite SV / OV Located in the central building. Seating area with sofa and open-plan bedroom with double bed, separated by a wall, no door. Marble bathroom, jacuzzi and hydromassage shower (in some suites).
Type of extra bed - folding.
Daily cleaning service, linen change - 2 times a week.
The list of services provided to guests according to the "Ultra All Inclusive" system 2020
According to the hotel protocol 2020
Please keep a safe distance with customers and hotel staff (minimum 1.5 meters). The maximum number of people in a group is 6.
Schedule are indicative, there may be changes.
• Breakfast 06:45 - 10:15 buffet, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 buffet, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Dinner 18:30 - 21:30 buffet, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Weekly theme nights (such as Italian night or Greek evening)
• Snacks from 10:00 to 18:00
• Vegetarian and diabetic menus (on request)
Buffet will be supported. Additional safety measures will be provided, which must be observed by both guests and employees. Breakfast and dinner will be available due to the limited capacity of the restaurants. Hand disinfection will be required upon entry.
Main bar 17:00 - 01:00 (17:00 - 23:00 for Ultra All Inclusive, 23:00 - 01:00 for an additional fee)
Pool Bar 10:00 - 17:30
Ultra All Inclusive Beach Bar 09:00 - 00:00 (10:00 - 23:00 for Ultra All Inclusive, 23:00 - 00:00 - extra charge)
• Unlimited consumption of coffee, tea, soft drinks, milk, chocolate, juices, sparkling water.
• A variety of international brands of alcoholic beverages (whiskey, gin, tequila, rum)
• National drinks: ouzo, liquors, brandy, draft wine, draft beer
Please note that the maximum number of people in a group is 6. Self-service is allowed, keeping a safe distance, and only in the main bar customers can sit at the bar. Any consumption of drinks at the pool bar and at the beach bar is just at the tables.
IN THE RESTAURANT
• Draft beer and wine, water, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea
• Bottle of water upon arrival • Coffee and tea set
ON THE BEACH
• Sun loungers and umbrellas by the pool and on the beach
• Beach towels (with deposit)
Please note that sun loungers and parasols are subject to availability. A safe distance must be maintained.
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Free in-room safe.
• All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are intended solely for the personal consumption of the guest.
• No refunds for skipped meals
• The benefits of the package cannot be transferred to another guest.
• For any damage caused to hotel equipment, a fee will be charged from the guest (s).
• The hotel cannot be held responsible for facilities, services and amenities that cannot be used due to weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control.
• You can consume unlimited quantities in restaurants and bars, but you are not allowed to pick them up from the place where they are served.
How it works:
• All guests receive a bracelet upon arrival (blue for adults, yellow for children under 18 years old - alcohol is not permitted by law).
• The system operates in the restaurant and the main bar until 23:00. After this time, a fee will be charged in accordance with our price lists.
• All Inclusive benefits are available from check-in until 11:00 on the day of departure.
• Everything else not mentioned above is not included in the free services provided.
! The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior notice.
Not available services: animation program, sports, gym, live performances, animation shows, GREKOLETO mini-club and playground
1 km from the Leptokarya, 8 km from Litohoro, 15 km from Dion, 22 km from Mount Olympus, 26 km from Katerini, 30 km from Paralia Katerini, 120 km from Macedonia Airport and 110 from Thessaloniki. It consists of a central five-story building and two-story bungalows. In the resort village Leptokarya many shops, restaurants, bars, park.
We care for you
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. That is why we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures which are being continuously reviewed according to the most recent epidemiological data and in keeping with current Health Protocols according to Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
Here is the protocol that we apply in our hotels:
• Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
• Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
• Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
• Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing near the front entrance and public areas.
• Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
• All areas in the room are disinfected such as TV/ Air Condition Remote control.
• Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
• Provide an express check-in (16:00) and check-out (11:00) process to minimize contact with team members.
• Offer cash-free methods of payment.
• Space tables apart in restaurants and bars to provide physical distancing.
• Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
• Minibars will remain in rooms empty and unlock. Guests can use it only as a fridge if necessary.
• Assure that our pools are regularly tested with controlled access to customers
• Team members are well trained at health protocol procedures for safety and protection measures.
• Administer temperature checks for team members and suppliers, when legally permitted or required.
• Provide team members with personal protective equipment.
• 24/7 Doctor available
General Services that are not available until further notice:
• Grekoleto, Animation program, sports, gym, live stage performances, animation shows, Mini club and playground
• Mini Bar
• Late finger food served at Bars
• A’ la carte restaurant and Beach Bar
• Daily cleaning of occupied rooms
• The buffets will be maintained. Additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees. Breakfast, lunch & dinner operating hours will be extended due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. The hands’ disinfection will be mandatory upon entry and exit.
Bars and Restaurants: the maximum allowed number of group persons at a table is 6. Safety distance must be respected.
New check in time: 16:00
New check out time: 11:00
The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior warning.