Hotel was awarded the Green Key environmental label - 2019 for the implementation of all standards for the protection of the surrounding nature and landscape.
The sandy beach of the hotel is marked by the EU Blue Flag for cleanliness.
Free Wi-Fi is available on the beach.
New season 2018!
New type of food "Ultra All Inclusive" (rich buffet), new restaurant-bar by the sea, New Roof Garden Bar (for extra charge), animation and entertainment programs, VIP service, new children's club Grekoleto.
In 2016, the hotel was completely renovated.
Total 125 rooms (bungalow buildings): Singles & Doubles (~ 18 sq.m), Doubles BunkBed (~ 18 sq.m), Family Suites Sea View (~ 32 sq.m), Suites Sea View (~ 32 sq.m) )
Rooms amenities: air conditioning, telephone, free Wi-Fi Internet, safe (free), mini-bar (juices, beer, bottled water; replenished daily), new TVs (32 inches), satellite TV (Russian channel), bath / shower , hairdryer, new beds, coffee / tea set, pillow menu, balcony / terrace.
Upon arrival - a bottle of wine in the room.
Single Room Double or 2 single beds.
Double Room Double or 2 single beds.
Double BunkBed Double bed or 2 Single and BunkBed.
Family Suite SV Open plan (double bed and a folding double sofa bed) Or 2 rooms with an adjacent door - a bedroom with a double bed and a small room with a folding sofa Or in one room - a double bed, and in the second - 2 single beds, combined (with accommodation - 4 people).
Suite SV Located near the sea, balconies over the sea, new furniture, bathrobes and slippers, luxurious bath set, sea view. 2 rooms, one of them is small. In one room there is a double bed, in the second there is a sofa bed (or 2 single beds).
The type of extra bed is a folding / sofa bed / chair bed.
Daily cleaning service and towel change, linen change - every 2 days.
The list of services provided to guests according to the "Ultra All Inclusive" system 2020
According to the hotel protocol 2020
Please keep a safe distance with customers and hotel staff (minimum 1.5 meters). The maximum number of people in a group is 6.
The following work schedules are indicative, subject to change
• Breakfast 06:45 - 10:15 buffet, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 buffet, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Dinner 18:30 - 21:30 buffet, international and Mediterranean cuisine.
• Weekly theme nights (such as Italian night or Greek evening)
• Snacks from 10:00 to 18:00
• Vegetarian and diabetic menus (on request)
Buffet will be supported. Additional safety measures will be provided, which must be observed by both guests and employees. Breakfast and dinner will be available depending on the occupancy and capacity of restaurants. Hand disinfection will be required upon entry.
Enigma Bar 09:00 - 01:00 (09:00 - 23:00 for Ultra All Inclusive, 23:00 - 01:00 for an additional fee)
• Unlimited consumption of various varieties of coffee, tea, soft drinks, milk, chocolate, juices, sparkling water.
• A variety of international brands of alcoholic beverages (whiskey, gin, tequila, rum)
• National drinks: ouzo, liquors, brandy, wine from a barrel, draft beer
Please note that the maximum number of people in a group is 6. Self-service is allowed, observing a safe distance. Any drink at the bar only at the table.
IN THE RESTAURANT
• Draft beer and wine, water, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea
• Bottle of water upon arrival
• Coffee and tea
ON THE BEACH
• Sun loungers and parasols on the beach
• Beach towels (with deposit)
Please note that sun loungers and parasols are subject to availability. A safe distance must be maintained.
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Free in-room safe.
• All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are intended solely for the personal consumption of the guest.
• No refunds for skipped meals
• The benefits of the package cannot be transferred to another guest.
• For any damage caused to hotel equipment, guests will be charged.
• The hotel cannot be held responsible for facilities, services and amenities that cannot be used due to weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control.
• You can consume an unlimited amount in the restaurant and bar, but you are not allowed to pick them up from the place where they are served.
How it works:
• All guests receive a bracelet upon arrival (blue for adults; yellow for children under 18 years old - alcohol is not permitted by law).
• The system operates in the restaurant and the main bar until 23:00. After this time, a fee will be charged in accordance with our price lists.
• The benefits of the All Inclusive package can be used from 16:00 on the day of arrival until 11:00 on the day of departure from the hotel.
• Everything else not mentioned above is not included in the free services provided.
! The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior notice.
Not available services: animation program, sports, gym, live performances, animation shows, GREKOLETO mini-club and playground
Picturesque tourist area of Kavala, 1 km from the village of Palo (with many shops, taverns, bars and restaurants), 6 km from Kavala, 40 km from Megas Alexandros airport, Kavala, 160 km from the airport Macedonia "Thessaloniki. Hotel consists of a bungalow (50-150 m. From the beach), scattered in a small pine forest. Central building with restaurant, reception and 18 bungalows. Hotel for a relaxing family holiday fully renovated in 2016
We care for you
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. That is why we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures which are being continuously reviewed according to the most recent epidemiological data and in keeping with current Health Protocols according to Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
Here is the protocol that we apply in our hotels:
• Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
• Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
• Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
• Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing near the front entrance and public areas.
• Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
• All areas in the room are disinfected such as TV/ Air Condition Remote control.
• Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
• Provide an express check-in (16:00) and check-out (11:00) process to minimize contact with team members.
• Offer cash-free methods of payment.
• Space tables apart in restaurants and bars to provide physical distancing.
• Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
• Minibars will remain in rooms empty and locked. Guests can use it only as a fridge if necessary.
• Assure that our pools are regularly tested with controlled access to customers
• Team members are well trained at health protocol procedures for safety and protection measures.
• Administer temperature checks for team members and suppliers, when legally permitted or required.
• Provide team members with personal protective equipment.
• 24/7 Doctor available
General Services that are not available until further notice:
• Grekoleto, Animation program, sports, gym, live stage performances, animation shows, Mini club and playground
• Mini Bar
• Late finger food served at Bars
• A’ la carte restaurant and Beach Bar
• Daily cleaning of occupied rooms
• The buffets will be maintained. Additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees. Breakfast, lunch & dinner operating hours will be extended due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. The hands’ disinfection will be mandatory upon entry and exit.
Bars and Restaurants: the maximum allowed number of group persons at a table is 6. Safety distance must be respected.
New check in time: 16:00
New check out time: 11:00
The hotel administration reserves the right to make certain changes to the program without prior warning.