St. Petersburg – an extraordinarily beautiful city, on the banks of the Neva. One of the most important cultural cities of the Russian Federation. Its location, architecture, history attracts many tourists from around the world. If you come to the northern capital for the first time, you should definitely have a sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg. During several hours tour you will see a large number of sights that will not leave you untouched by their beauty.
The St. Petersburg city tour begins at the railway station Moskovsky, one of the oldest stations of the city (opened in 1851.). Most guests begin exploring the city from the train station. Every part of the city plays a huge role in the history of St. Petersburg. During our city tour, you will learn about the history of its main street – Nevsky Prospekt. The history of the street keeps many secrets and interesting events.
During the city tour you will see the most important and historically significant sights.
- Kazan Cathedral - Orthodox church of Russian military glory,
- St. Isaac's Cathedral - an architectural monument of late classicism,
- Hermitage - the legendary art museum and treasury
- Palace Square, a monument to the Bronze Horseman - the founder of St. Petersburg
- Peter and Paul Fortress – where tombs of the Russian Emperors are situated
During the tour in St. Petersburg you will enjoy the beauty of the Neva river, with its impressive bridges and historical ships. At Petrograd embankment you will see the familiar silhouette of the cruiser "Aurora".
The city tour of St. Petersburg ends at the Alexander Nevsky Square.